Radboud University Fully Funded Scholarship in the Netherlands 2022
International Students are advised to apply for Radboud University Fully Funded Scholarship in the Netherlands 2022. Overseas candidates can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Master Degree Programs. We advocate for autonomous and accessible teaching and research that is of high quality and free. We promote an open intellectual climate in which we inspire and push one another, allowing all people’s talents and abilities to blossom. Also Check: Government of Sweden Fully Funded Scholarships 2022
Radboud University is a private university that traces its roots to the early twentieth-century Catholic emancipation movement. Staff and students share a dedication, society, and the globe, in keeping with tradition. Our main focus is on taking care of one another and the environment. We will continue to work to empower social and cultural minorities. We want to make a difference, and we’re guided by scholarly concerns as well as societal challenges. Radboud University’s research and teaching are inextricably linked. Our researchers and students push the boundaries of knowledge and competence, giving their results meaningful meaning. Study Abroad for free: Radboud University Fully Funded Scholarships 2022 in the Netherland
Netherlands Government offered a lot of scholarships programs for International aspirants each year. Radboud University Fully Funded Scholarship in the Netherlands 2022 is also one of these scholarships. The Radboud Scholarship Program awards several partially funded bursaries for the duration of one of the English-taught Master’s degree programs. The Radboud Award Program is a highly competitive bursary. It provides intelligent, highly motivated non-EEA students with outstanding academic accomplishments with the opportunity to receive a full scholarship to a Radboud University Master’s degree program taught entirely in English. Only candidates whose previous education was not in English are obliged to take an English Language test. Don’t waste an opportunity to learn on a full scholarship. Complete info can be obtained in the line below:
Brief Description of Radboud University Fully Funded Scholarship in the Netherlands 2022:
- Available Degrees: Master Degree Programs
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Radboud University
- Scholarship Country: Netherlands
- Closing Date: 28 February 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- The Costs for Visa will be covered.
- A residence Permit fee will be Covered
- Health insurance
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
- Tuition fee
Programs Offered by Radboud University:
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioural Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Other (Dutch-taught programs)
The duration of the Radboud University Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in the Netherlands is 2 years.
Study Abroad for free: UMY Fully Funded Scholarship Indonesia 2022
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Outside of Europe, must be international.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a country other than the Netherlands
- Must be enrolled in a Radboud University full-time degree program.
- You may apply without a recognized English language certificate if you do not have one of the above-mentioned diplomas. If you are accepted and English is stated as a criterion in your acceptance notification, you must submit a certificate from one of the recognized English language exams listed below by the registration deadline.
- TOEFL iBT
- Cambridge C1 Advanced
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Detailed Information is available in the line elsewhere here:
- For a Master’s Degree, a bachelor’s transcript is essential.
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise resume/CV is required.
- Statement of purpose or motivational letter
- Master Two Recommendation Letters
- Study Plan
- If your last degree has not been in English, you will have to take the ILETS test.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Radboud University Fully Funded Scholarship in the Netherlands 2022 is 28 February 2022 For International Citizens. Study Abroad for free: International Fully Funded Exchange Program 2022 in the USA
Application Procedure for Radboud University Fully Funded Scholarship in the Netherlands 2022:
By indicating candidates’ interest in a Radboud Scholarship during your application for admission to a Master’s degree via the OSIRIS Application system, you can apply for a Radboud Scholarship. Aspirants are requested to upload three more papers after that: two reference letters and your curriculum vitae. You can use these documents for your scholarship application if you previously uploaded them for your Master’s program application.
The scholarship selection and admission to the Master’s program are two different processes; entrance to the Master’s program does not entail scholarship selection.