Renmin University Scholarship 2022 Under CSC In China [Fully Funded]:
International students are advised to apply for the Renmin University Scholarship 2022 Under CSC In China. Students from all over the globe can apply for Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship at Renmin University to pursue Master Degree Programs and Doctoral Degree programs. No Application Fee will be charged. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Philosophy, Liberal Arts, History, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Business as well as environment and Natural Resources are available at Renmin University for Postgraduate Degree Programs. Also Check: Korean Government GIST Scholarship 2022 In South Korea Fully Funded
Renmin University of China (RUC) was established in 1937. Renmin University of China is a Top Ranked Public Research University located in Beijing, China. The National Ranking of Renmin University according to QS World Ranking is 89th among all Chinese Universities. The World Ranking of Renmin University is 581 to 590. 27,000+ National and International Students selected for higher Education every year in this University. Renmin University of China is international standard University provide Quality Education. It has outclass Faculty and advanced and latest research opportunities.
Chine Government offered verity of Scholarships for Foreigner Students every year that belongs to Poor Countries and not have enough resources to pursue study in international Universities. In this scholarship ever student can apply. It is the Fully Funded Scholarship which Provide All The benefits during Study in China. ILETS NOT Required for this scholarship. Never Miss this Golden chance to study with fully funded Scholarship. Complete Details are given below:
Brief Description of Renmin University Scholarship 2022:
- Available Degrees: Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Renmin University
- Scholarship Country: China
- Funded By: CSC or CGS
- Closing Date: March, 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
This Scholarship offered by China Under CSC and Covers all the Benefits. All the Expenses of selected Students provided by government of China during Study. International Students get following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- For Master Students: Amount of 3,000 Yuan.
- For Doctoral Students: Total 3,500 Yuan will be given.
- Free Residence.
- Family Residence will be given to Married Students.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs Offered by Renmin University:
All the Academic Fields are available at Renmin University. The Duration of Master Degrees are 2-3 years and for PhD Degree is 4 years. Details of programs is given below:
- Social Sciences
- Medical Fields
- Information Technology
- Philosophy & Cultural
- Classics, Ancient Chinese History, Ancient Chinese Literature Business Administration
- Chinese Politics
- Chinese Philosophy
- Ancient Chinese Literature
- International Politics
- International Political Economy
- Social Security
- Agricultural Economics and Management
- Media and Communication
- Forestry Economics and Management
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the below mentioned requirements need to be complete for Scholarship:
- All the International Students and residence of China with any nationality can apply for Scholarship.
- Must be in good health (Mentally and Physically).
- Before not Study in any Chinese University.
- For Master Degree Programs Undergraduate are Required and the age Not More than 35 years
- For PhD Degree Programs Should be Completed Masters and the age Not More than 40 years.
- Good Academic Record.
- Experienced in Research for Master and PhD.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Complete Mentioned below Documents and upload during online apply. Details are given below:
- The application form of Chinese Government Scholarship in English or Chinese should fill carefully. Download it after applying at CSC Portal: CSC Official Link
- For Master Degrees Notary Public Copy of Bachelors Transcript is required.
- For PhD Degrees Transcript of Masters Notary Public Copy is Required.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV in Pdf.
- Motivational letter or Statement of Interest.
- Study Statement or Research Proposal for Master Degrees and Doctoral Programs.
- Two Recommendation Letters from associated professors in Chinese or English.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute.
- The Physical Examination Report.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Renmin University Scholarship 2021 is March 2022. Students are advised to apply early as possible not need to wait for last date.
Canada Scholarship:Concordia University Scholarships 2022 in Canada [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for Renmin University Scholarship 2022:
All the Application process is online. The Applicant Create account on CSC Portal and fill the Application Form and then print out it. During apply, select Scholarship ‘Type B’ and Agency Number ‘10002’. Students can apply online by read all the above instructions and prepared documents required to upload during apply and submit it to the University. Follow Below Steps to apply without any mistal
- Students open this CSC Portal Link and Register Yourself Complete the application and print the application form. Select Scholarship ‘Category B’ and Agency Number ‘10002’ For Renmin University.
- Then also apply on University Website after apply on CSC.
- Upload all the Documents and Print out both applications CSC and University.
- Hard copy of Application not required Due to COVID-19 But Later send of applications on Below Address:
International Students Office
Renmin University of China
Room 108, International Cultural Exchange Center
No. 59 Zhongguancun St.
People`s Republic of China