Overview of Stellenbosch University Scholarship 2023-24:
International Students are advised to apply for Stellenbosch University Turning The Tide Scholarship 2023-24 in South Africa. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to get registered in Master’s Degree Programs as well as for Ph.D. Degree programs. This scholarship is for several programs which are offered by Stellenbosch University . African Cultural Studies, Anthropogenic and Eco criticism, Identity, Gender, or potentially Queer Studies are available here. Also Apply for: University of Tasmania Research Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia [Fully Funded]
Stellenbosch University is a public research university located in Stellenbosch, South Africa. It is established in 1864 & it is at 456th number in the world ranking in 2022. Stellenbosch University was the first African university to mark the Berlin Declaration on Exposed Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities. It is one of the top-ranked Universities in South Africa.
Africa announced International Scholarships every year for Talented Students. This fully Funded award covers all the benefits like Tuition Fees, Residence, and all other allowances. Golden Chances for Study with Scholarships. So Don’t miss this chance. Complete details are given below:
Brief Description Stellenbosch University Scholarship 2023-24:
- Available Degrees: Master’s & Ph.D. program
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Stellenbosch University
- Country: South Africa
- Closing Date: Different for every scholarship
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
For the academic year 2023/2024, Stellenbosch University is funding a reward of up to 400 000 ZAR for a Ph.D. and up to 105 000 ZAR for a Master’s for brilliant students at the university.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Traveling expenses
- Other Benefits
Programs Offered by Stellenbosch University:
All the Subjects are available for sessions 2023-24. The time period for a Master’s Degree is 2-3 years and For Ph.D. is 3-4 years. Details in below paragraphs:
- Cultural Studies,
- English Literature,
- ESL & English Language,
Eligibility for Scholarship:
By receiving this scholarship, the following statuses and conditions must be accomplished by the applicants which are given as follows:
- All International Scholars can apply for this Scholarship.
- The Age limit for a Master’s Degree will be under 30 years & for PhD program, will be under 35 years.
- At least 75% of grades are required in the previous degree.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
When you are coating for Stellenbosch University Scholarship 2023-24 in South Africa, it must be essential to upload all your credentials with your application. Complete data is given below:
- A transcript of a BS and MS program is required for a Master’s Degree as well as for a PhD is required respectively and it must be in attested form.
- Short Resume or CV
- Application Form
- Statement of purpose
- Research Proposal is required.
- Passport Size Photo
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English language course is required.
- Acceptance Letter is also required.
- A photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form is required.
- A valid passport is required.
The Closing date for Stellenbosch University Scholarships 2023-24 is vary from scholarship to scholarship. So, never lose the chance.
Application Procedure for Stellenbosch University Scholarship:
If you are interested in Stellenbosch University Scholarship 2023-24, then it must be a golden opportunity for you. All the application procedure is almost through the online system. During application, upload all your documents with your application. So, hurry up students. You can explore yourself by getting this scholarship. So, never miss the chance. Good luck.