University Of Paris MIEM Scholarship 2021 In France [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for University Of Paris MIEM Scholarship 2021 In France. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree Programs . No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. Scholarship is open for All Subjects taught at University of Paris. You can also Check These Scholarships: Stanford University Scholarships 2021 in USA For MS & PhD[Fully Funded] & KAIST Scholarship 2021 in South Korea For International Students [Fully Funded].
The University of Paris is a public sector university set up on 20 March 2019 by decree, arising from the fusion of the universities of Paris Descartes (Paris V) and Paris Diderot (Paris VII). University of Paris is present in the heart of Paris with more than one of campuses around the city. In many areas of expertise, the college has a high level of research and quality in teaching , as a leading multidisciplinary university in France and one of the most extensive and educational offers in the world. French is the main language spoken at the university, but there are still many programmes taught in English.
There is an opportunity to be educated as a highly skilled future specialist for those students who will be interested in their home country’s economic and social growth. You are hereby invited to apply for MIEM scholarships provided by University the Paris in France for foreign students. Don’t miss this opportunity to study on a scholarship. The following lines give full details:
Brief Description of University Of Paris MIEM Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Masters
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University Of Paris
- Scholarship Country: France
- Closing Date: 1st February, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also Apply For: Nanjing University Scholarships 2021 In China [Fully Funded]
There will be 91 scholarships awarded to students accepted to the courses specified in the request for applications. The scholarships are allocated as follows:
- Faculty of Science: 35 scholarships (8 K€ each).
- Faculty of Health: 28 scholarships (10 K€ each).
- SSH Faculty: 35 (8 k€ each) scholarships.
- IPGP: 7 scholarships (each of 10 K€). However, this could not be paired with a further scholarship.
- Health Expenses
It is awarded for one year, non-renewable and without deferment option.
Programs Offered by University Of Paris:
MIEM scholarships are intended to study at the University de Paris for international students in one of the master’s degrees preferred by the Faculties of Research, Health, Social Sciences & Humanities (SSH) and IPGPP (Institute de Physique du Globe). 17 foreign degrees that are taught in English are offered by the University de Paris. Some of the programmes are often paired with globally recognized, internationally-minded and French programmes.
- AND BIODEVICES
- CELLULAR BIOTHERAPIES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- EARTH AND PLANET SCIENCES,
- SOLID EARTH SCIENCE
- Humanities and social sciences
- REGULATIONS OF BANKING
- ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY LAW
- COMPARATIVE LAW
- COMMON LAW
- ECONOMIC POLICIES FOR THE GLOBAL TRANSITION (EPOG+)
- ECONOMIC POLICIES
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Candidates are required to meet the following requirements for MIEM Foreign Student Scholarships from the University The Paris .
- International students and primo (first)-applicants at a French university.
- A recipient of a global baccalaureate or national certificate certifying completion of secondary education (which correlates to the ISCED/ISCED level3 international level)
- Applicants must be students who are foreign.
- Candidates must be accredited to the master’s degree programme.
- The award is valid for Master’s degree courses in the Faculties of Science, Health, Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) and IPGP (Institut de Physique du Globe) at the University of Paris.
- Other variables may also be taken into account, such as voluntary service, organizational skills, and levels of inspiration.
- Based on academic achievement
- Applicants must have a certificate/degree from high school or an equivalent.
- A transcript from high school and/or results from GSE (If your transcript is not in English, a certified translator would also be required.)
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Transcript of Bachelors.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV .
- Statement of purpose.
- Study plan or Research Proposal
- Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute.
The Closing date to apply Online for the MIEM Excellence Scholarship Campaign 2021 at University Of Paris 2021 is 1st February, 2021 For International Citizens.
Application Procedure for University Of Paris MIEM Scholarship 2021:
Step 1: Application
The student sends his or her submission to the Office for Foreign Affairs and Policy (SRI): email@example.com
Note: Unfinished applications (whether they be applications for admissions and/or MIEM grants) will not be approved.
It is the duty of the student to ensure if his or her file is done properly and followed by the documentation needed. The SRI has the right, to refuse the submission.
Step 2: Processing your application
- The Foreign Affairs and Strategy Office (SRI) supervises the eligibility of the applicant and forwards it to each branch.
- Each faculty organizes, according to its own academic standards, the selection of students and the dispatching of scholarships among the programmes. It will create a key list and a subsidiary list of laureates.
Step 3: Information about your application
- On April 15, 2021, each laureate of the MIEM scholarship will be informed by email by the Foreign Relations and Strategy Office (SRI).
- The student has 15 days to confirm that the MIEM UP Scholarship has been approved. Starting from the 16th day, the student is treated as resigning without any response and the scholarship is lost. Communication will be made with a candidate from the subsidiary list.
Mandatory date of reply: between the 1st and 15th of the day following receipt of the acceptance notice.