Overview of Uppsala University Scholarship 2024:
International Students are advised to apply for the Uppsala University scholarship 2024 In Sweden. Students from all Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue an Undergraduate Degree program and Master’s Degree Programs. There are 70 programs available for the BS program and 70 programs for the Master’s program. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Engineering, Science, Humanities, Agriculture, Life science and Environment, Engineering, Information, Medicine, Social Science as Humanities, etc. are available here. You can Also Apply For Kadir Has University Scholarships 2023-24 In Turkey [Fully Funded]
Uppsala University was established in 1477. It is located in Sweden. The ranking number of Uppsala University is 3rd number in Sweden and 111th among other universities in the world. The Sweden Government offers scholarships for multiple courses every year. The lecture will be in English language or in any other language. It will depend on your courses. The time period for a BS Degree program is almost 2 years & for a Master’s degree program is approximately 1 year. This University provides well well-established study environment to their students. It also has well-established or well-equipped labs that facilitate their student’s study.
Uppsala University offered this scholarship for multidisciplinary courses to international students. All students can apply for this scholarship to get enrolled in the different universities of Sweden. This scholarship will cover all expenses regarding their study. So, never miss the chance of this scholarship. Complete details related to the scholarship are given below:
Brief Description of Uppsala University Scholarship 2024:
- Available Degrees: BS & Master’s Program
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Uppsala University
- Country: Sweden
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Closing Date: 1st February 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply For Netherlands: Radboud University Scholarships 2024-25 in Netherland [Fully Funded]
Uppsala University Scholarship 2024 in Sweden will cover all expenses of the students regarding their studies. All international students can get many benefits from this scholarship which are given as follows:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
- Free lab experiments
Programs Offered by Uppsala University :
Uppsala University Scholarship 2024 offers multiple programs for BS degree, and Master’s. The time duration for a BS is 4 years, Master’s degree will be 1 year. Complete details about the programs are given below:
Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- Renewal Electricity Production
- Sustainable Destination Development
- Applied Biotechnology
- Computational Science
Medicine and Pharmacy
- Medical Nuclide Techniques
- Medical Research
- Molecular Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Modelling
- Forensic Science
- Global Earth
- Infection Biology
Humanities and Social Sciences
- International Humanitarian Action
- International Tax Law and EU Law
- Investment Treaty Arbitration
- Language Technology
- Modern History
- Peace and conflict Studied
- Political Science
- Religion in Peace and Conflict
- Russian and Eurasian Studies
- Scandinavian Studies
- Social Science
- Sociology of Education
- Sustainable Management
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Business and Management
- Digital Humanities
- Environmental law
- Game Design
- Global Environmental History
- Humanitarian action and conflict
- Human-computer interaction
- Information system
- Intellectual property law
Eligibility for Scholarship:
To get this scholarship, the following terms and conditions must be fulfilled by the candidates which are given as follows:
- All International Students can apply for this Scholarship.
- The candidate must be international.
- A photo with a white background is required.
- For the BS degree program, the age of the candidate must be less than 21 years
- For Master Degree Programs the age of the candidate will be less than 30 years old
- A good Academic Record is required.
- Experience in Research for Master programs required.
- English courses must be required.
- No criminal record will be there.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
While applying for the Uppsala University Scholarship 2024 in Sweden, the following documents must be uploaded. Complete details are given below:
- For the BS degree program, a 12th-year study is required.
- For Master’s Degrees, a Transcript of BS is required and it must be in attested form.
- Photocopy of Passport for International Students required.
- Short Resume or CV
- Statement of purpose required.
- Research Proposal for Master’s and PhD programs is also required.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- Chinese language or English language course is required.
- Acceptance Letter is also required.
- A valid passport is required.
The closing date for Uppsala University Scholarship 2024 in Sweden is 17th January 2023 for Admissions and 1st February 2024 for Scholarships. So, never miss the chance to get this opportunity.
Application Procedure for Uppsala University Scholarship:
All the procedure is online to apply for Uppsala University Scholarship 2023-24 in Sweden. During application, must read all terms and conditions carefully and must upload all your required documents before the closing date. So, hurry up students. Must apply for this scholarship if you want to fulfill your dreams.
Frequently asked questions
How to apply for scholarships at Uppsala University?
All International Students can apply for this Scholarship. First of all, you must fill application form carefully without any mistakes for the Bachelor’s or master’s degree program. Then submit it at Uppsala University at www.universityadmissions.se.
Can I get a full scholarship in Sweden?
yes, you can get this Fully funded Scholarship in Sweden. This Scholarship will cover all expenses of the students. Also covered full tuition fee, Monthly Stipend, Medical Insurance, and other benefits.
How much percentage is required to study in Sweden?
Mostly the Universities of Sweden require a minimum of 60% of their earlier degree education to be eligible for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program.
What is the age limit for student visas in Sweden?
There is no age restriction for student visas in Sweden. After a certain age financial aid can decrease to see your ability.