UST Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for UST Scholarship 2023-24 in South Korea. Students from all the Nations can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to get enrolled in Master’s Degree Programs as well as for PhD Degree program. This scholarship offers all major subjects or programs for MS & PhD. IELTS/ TOFEL is not required for this scholarship. Also Apply to: USTC International CSC Scholarship 2023-24 In China [Fully Funded]
University of Science & Technology was established since 2003 and it is one of the famous and top ranked university among other universities in South Korea. It is at 183th number in worldwide ranking & at 2nd number in National ranking. University of Science & Technology offered scholarship for assorted courses every year. The lecture will be in English or in other language. It will depend on your courses. The time period for Master’s degree program is approximately 3 years and for PhD degree is 4 years. Must also Visit: Swedish Defence University UHR Scholarship 2023-24 In Sweden
University of Science & Technology offered this studentship for multiple courses to all the global students. Followers from all over the world can apply for this scholarship to get admission in this university. University of Science & Technology will cover many expenses regarding their study. Complete information related to scholarship are given below:
Brief Description of UST Scholarship:
- Available Degrees: MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Institute: University of Science & Technology
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International
- Country: South Korea
- Closing Date: 5th January 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
University of Science & Technology offers subsidy which will cover all expenses related to the studies. All transnational scholars can get many benefits from this scholarship which are given as follows:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- University Entrance Fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Registration Fee
- Accommodation Fee
- Accidental Insurance
- Korean Language Course Fee
- Overseas training/exchange program
- Monthly Stipend:
- For Master’s degree program will be KRW 1,200,000 per month.
- For PhD Degree program will be KRW 1,600,000 per month.
Programs Offered by University of Science & Technology:
University of Science & Technology offered manifold programs for Master’s as well as for PhD Programs. Complete information about programs is given below:
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Science of Measurement
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Medical Physics
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Ocean Science.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
By acceptance of this grant, then following statuses and conditions must be fulfill by the applicants which are given as follows:
- International Researchers can apply for this Scholarship.
- Good Academic Record required.
- Students who want to get admission in this university, must complete their Previous degree in the month of August, 2022.
- Experience in Research for Master & PhD program.
- English courses not required.
- No criminal record will be there.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
When you are smearing for this studentship, it must be necessary to upload all your documents with your application. Complete information is given below:
- Transcript of Bachelor & Mater’s is program is required for Master Degree as well as for PhD is required respectively and it must be in attested form.
- Short Resume or CV
- Application Form
- Statement of purpose is required.
- Master’s Degree Thesis.
- Study plan.
- English proficiency letter
- Research Proposal required.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Acceptance Letter is also required.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Valid passport is required.
The closing Date for UST Scholarship 2023-24 in South Korea is 5th January 2023 For International Students.
Application Procedure for UST Scholarship:
You can apply for this opportunity by online method. If you are interested for this scholarship then must read all terms and conditions carefully and must upload all your required documents before last date. It’s a golden chance for all students to explore their knowledge in this universe.