Fully Funded Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship 2023 In Australia
International students are advised to apply for the Fully Funded Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship 2023 In Australia. Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship program is among the most powerful development scholarship program in Australia. This is a Fully-Funded scholarship in Australia. The Scholarship Support Individuals undertaking postgraduates study that will ultimately make a difference to Australia in one of three Areas; Technology and innovation, Fostering Australian-Asian ties, and enabling positive social change. As well to your studies the scholarship provides a nine-month leadership Development Program to build on your personal strengths and give you the insights, learning, and inspiration you need to make on the world. Must Apply:Dalarna University Scholarships 2023 | Study In Japan
The Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship is awarded to two exceptional individuals per year to support postgraduate study at the University of Melbourne. Ph.D. students may also receive the RTP scholarship in addition to the Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship, providing the value of over $200,000 collectively. The Future Leaders Scholarship is designed to support the academic career of a deserving undergraduate student, studying in areas such as engineering, planning, and biological, earth, and social sciences.
Westpac Future Leaders Scholarships are among the most charming scholarships in Australia. As well as if you are investing up to $120,000 over 2-3 years into your postgraduate studies, the Scholarship will also shape your leadership skills far and above your expectations. First of all, you have exceptional ideas. Second, you will have the ambition and drive to bring those ideas to life. And above all these, you will have a generosity of spirit. Westpac Future leaders scholarship is offering 17 scholarships in 2020 to support your Masters or Ph.D. studies, and are looking for thinkers who have the inspiration, drive, and ideas to change Australia – and potentially the world – for the better.
Brief description of Fully Funded Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship 2023 In Australia:
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Available program: Master’s, Ph.D.
- Institute: Westpac Future Leaders Program
- Country: Australia
- Closing Date: 1st September 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- The Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship will provide funding of up to $120,000 to its students.
- The scholarship supports making a difference in Australia in one of four areas; technology and innovation, fostering Australian-Asian ties, reducing Australia’s environmental impact, and creating a more inclusive country.
- As well as to student’s studies, the scholarship provides a nine-month Leadership Development Program which will build on students’ personal strengths and give students the insights, learning, and inspiration they need to make their mark on the world.
- As a Westpac Future Leaders Scholar, the applicant becomes a part of the Westpac 100 Scholars Network.
- applicant must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (New Zealand citizens are not eligible);
- Applicant must have completed a first undergraduate degree within the last 5 years, or will complete it by December 2022;
- Applicants have achieved or are on track to achieve an average result of H1 or H2A equivalent or approx. 75 WAM;
- The applicant has chosen to undertake a full-time Master by coursework or research or a Ph.D. at one of our participating university partners;
- Applicants have a field of study which, for Ph.D. and Masters by research applicants has an ERA four-digit FOR rating of “well above world standard” and for Masters by coursework applicants, your proposed area of study must be in the area of world-class standing; commence study in 2023.
- Current postgraduate students are not eligible;
- The applicant’s proposed program of study must contribute to the future of Australia in one of the Foundation’s priority funding areas
- The applicant has a worthy and viable post-study plan that benefits Australia;
- Applicant must supply two letters of reference, one academic reference, and one personal reference;
- Applicant must be able to attend the National Selection Panel to be held in Sydney on 6-7 December 2022;
- Applicant must be able to attend the Future Leaders Scholars Leadership Development Program in Sydney on 12 – 17 February 2023 and another date to be determined in August; and
- Applicants must be able to participate in the 2023 Westpac Scholars Summit on 3-4 April 2023.
- CV of the student should not have more than two pages of 10-point Arial font and line spacing 1.5;
- Certified copy of all university academic transcripts; Letter of Support is required from your university (for Ph.D. and Masters applicants only) from your supervisor, the Dean of the Faculty, or Head of School or equivalent using the template located on the Westpac Scholars Trust website.
- Two reference letters are required using the reference templates which are located on the Westpac Scholars Trust website
The last date to apply for the Fully Funded Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship 2023|In Australia is 1st September 2022. So must apply before the closing date.
Application Procedure Fully Funded Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship 2023|In Australia:
⦁ Visit the official website
⦁ Apply online.