Associate Fellowship of Higher Education Academy (AFHEA) in the UK
International Students are advised to apply for the Associate Fellowship of Higher Education Academy (AFHEA) in the UK. Candidates from all countries can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Ph.D. Degrees. This fellowship was previously exclusively available to IPFP Fellows who had been duly trained by the NAHE through its National Faculty Development Program, but it is now available to any qualifying faculty working at public sector HEIs. Fellowship in teaching and learning reflects a personal and institutional commitment to professionalism in higher education learning and teaching and confers a special professional status on fellowship grantees. Also Check: Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2022
The National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE) is a national institution that promotes faculty capacity growth and recognition through national and international certifications and fellowships offered by professional organizations. The establishment of the Associate Fellowship Program for eligible faculty serving at public sector higher education institutions is one of the measures in this regard (HEIs). Under the Pak-UK Education Gateway Project, this Fellowship Program is being offered in conjunction with Advance HE, UK. The goal of the Advance HE Fellowship, which is recognized internationally, is to recognize teachers who engage in teaching innovation, effectiveness, and excellence. Must-Visit: KNU International Funded Scholarship 2022 in South Korea
Each year, the UK government offers a large number of scholarships to international students. One of these scholarships is the Associate Fellowship of Higher Education Academy (AFHEA), which is offered by Advance HE in the United Kingdom. The Advance HE Fellowship allows eligible professors at public sector HEIs to demonstrate their commitment to professional practices in teaching and learning excellence in Pakistani HEIs and to be recognized for it using the internationally recognized UK Professional Standards Framework. Don’t miss a chance to study with a graduate degree scholarship.
Brief Description of Associate Fellowship of Higher Education Academy (AFHEA) UK:
- Available Degrees: Ph.D. Programs
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: The National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE)
- Scholarship Country: UK
- Closing Date: 15 November 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – LinkedIn
Study abroad for free: International Fully Funded Exchange Program in the USA 2022
Check: One Young World Fully Funded Summit 2022 in Tokyo
Successful IPFP Fellows can use the Advance HE Fellowship to demonstrate their commitment to professional practices in Pakistani higher education institutions in the areas of teaching and learning excellence and to be recognized for it using the internationally recognized UK Professional Standards Framework. Fellows of the IPFP who apply to be Associate Fellows of the Higher Education Academy (AFHEA) will be awarded a Fellowship that will allow them to:
- demonstrate dedication to teaching, learning, and the student experience through participation in a practical process that supports inquiry, reflection, and development during their teaching career consolidate personal development and proof of professional practice in their teaching career
- become a member of a global community of academics who have demonstrated excellence in teaching and learning throughout their careers boost their teaching career in Pakistan’s higher education sector and abroad
Programs Offered by Associate Fellowship of Higher Education Academy (AFHEA):
The Advance HE Fellowship Scheme presently recognizes over 140,000 Fellows worldwide. Advance HE is a global not-for-profit organization based in the United Kingdom. They seek to improve higher education for all by using their knowledge and sharing best practices. Governance, leadership development, teaching and learning enhancement, and equity, diversity, and inclusion are all areas where Advance HE excels.
Advance HE collaborates with governments, sector organizations, and a variety of higher education institutions around the world to support long-term progress, share global best practices, and build international networks. In several nations around the world, including Pakistan, they have delivered national-level programs on academic leadership, teaching development and staff recognition, quality assurance, and employability. Don’t miss the chance to apply Ambassador of Pakistan Awards in Nepal 2022
Eligibility for Scholarship:
The following are the requirements for applying to the AFHEA.
- Be a Pakistani citizen.
- M.Phil. is the minimum educational need, however, a Ph.D. degree is preferred.
- The vehicle must be in use at the time of application.
- Have worked as a permanent faculty member in the role of Lecturer/Assistant
- Professor/Associate Professor/Professor at any public sector HEI in the country for at least 3 years.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Research Proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Associate Fellowship of Higher Education Academy (AFHEA), Advance HE, UK is 15 November 2021. Check: Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships 2022 in Qatar [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for Associate Fellowship of Higher Education Academy (AFHEA), Advance HE, UK:
- Eligible applicants who complete the expression of interest form (click here) by November 15, 2021, and meet the eligibility criteria will be offered a guidance package containing recorded interactive sessions with important procedural information, as well as the opportunity to participate in one or two online lectures and/or seminars to learn about the UK Professional Standards Framework (UKPSF) and the Associate Fellowship requirements (AFHEA).
- Applicants must complete an application form, which will contain a reflection on their current teaching practice in relation to the AFHEA criteria.
- Successful candidates will be granted AFHEA status.
- If applicants are rejected, they may be able to reapply if they are eligible.