Overview of Australian Government Research Scholarship 2024-25:
All International Students are advised to apply for the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2024-25 in Australia. RTP scholarships are available to domestic and overseas students enrolled in an accredited HDR course. All International Students from any country can apply for the Full Free Masters Degree Scholarships & Ph.D. Degree Scholarships. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program. These Scholarships in Australia for International Students are Funded by the Australian Government. Also, apply for North China Electric Power University Scholarship 2024-25 in China [Fully Funded]
The aim of the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2024-25 is to provide opportunities for International Excellent Students to Study Free at one of the Top Universities in Australia. Participants will be considered on the basis of Academic Merit, and Performance. The Duration of the Scholarship in Australia for Master’s Degree Programs is 2 Years & PhD Degree program is 3 Years.
Flinders University was established in 1966 as a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Flinders University is a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group. This university is ranked in the top 500 best universities in the world.
Brief Description of Australian Government Research Scholarship 2024-25:
- University: Australian Universities
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Who Can Apply? All Domestic and International Students
- Award Country: Australia
- Last Date: Different for every University
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
For International Students in Australia is a Full Free Scholarship. Australian Government Research Scholarship 2024-25 will cover the Expenses for 2 Years for MSc Programs & 3 Years for Ph.D. Programs such as:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend paid at the rate of $28,092 (2023 rate)
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.
Available Study Fields:
There are a wide range of academic fields Study is offered for MS Scholarships and PhD Scholarship. The list of Fields is given below:
- Engineering & Technology
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Health & Medical
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defense.
List of Participating Universities:
- Australian Catholic University
- Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Curtin University
- University of Canberra
- University of Divinity
- Deakin University
- University of New South Wales
- Torrens University of Australia
- University of South Australia
- University of Technology Sydney
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tasmania
- Edith Cowan University
- University of Newcastle
- Federation University Australia
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- University of Wollongong
- Macquarie University
- University of Melbourne
- The University of Queensland
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- University of Adelaide
- The University of Sydney
- Southern Cross University
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Australian National University
- The University of Western Australia
Students can apply for the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2024-25 if they follow the below eligible criteria:
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s Academic Entry Requirements for a master’s degree by research or a Doctorate by research.
- Students are required to Successfully Complete a Four-Year bachelor’s Degree
- An Applicant must have met the English Proficiency Levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application.
- All Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status, or New Zealand citizenship.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The last date to submit an online application form for the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2024-25 in Australia varies from university to university.
Application Procedure for Australian Government Research Scholarship:
The Applicants Need to Fill out an Online Application Form to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program. The Link to the Online Application and the official website link is given below: