Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia. RTP scholarships are available to domestic and overseas students enrolled in an accredited HDR course. All International Students from any country can apply for the Full Free Masters Degree Scholarships & PhD Degree Scholarships. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program. These Scholarships in Australia for International Students is Funded by the Australian Government. Also apply for. Also apply for: University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2023-24 In UK [ Fully Funded]
The aim of the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 is to provide opportunities for International Excellent Students to Study Free in one of the Top Universities in Australia. Participants will be considered on the basis of Academic Merit, and Performance. The Duration of the Scholarship in Australia for Master Degree Programs is 2 Years & PhD Degree program is 3 Years.
Flinders University was established in 1966 as a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Flinders University is a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group. This university is ranked in the top 500 best universities in the world. You can also apply for Jiangsu University Scholarship 2023-24 in China [Fully Funded]
Brief Description of Australian Government Research Scholarship:
- University: Australian Universities
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International
- Award Country: Australia
- Last Date: Different for every University
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – LinkedIn
Also check: IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2023-24 | Free Study In USA [Fully Funded]
See Also: Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24 in Thailand [Fully Funded]
For International Students in Australia is a Full Free Scholarship. Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 will cover the Expenses for 2 Years for MSc Programs & 3 Years for Ph.D. Programs such as:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend paid at the rate of $28,092 (2022 rate)
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.
Available Study Fields:
There are a wide range of academic fields Study is offered for MS Scholarships and PhD Scholarship. The list of Fields is given below:
- Engineering & Technology
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Health & Medical
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defense.
List of Participating Universities:
- Australian Catholic University
- Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Curtin University
- Deakin University
- Torrens University of Australia
- University of Canberra
- University of Divinity
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University Australia
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Australian National University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
This is a General Eligibility Criteria by the to Study Abroad in Australia
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s Academic Entry Requirements for a Masters’s degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to Successfully Complete a Four Year Bachelors Degree
- Applicants must have met the English Proficiency Levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
The last date to apply for the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia is vary university to university.
How to Apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship?
The Applicants Need to Fill out an Online Application Form to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program. The Link to the Online Application & Official website link is given below: