Hurford Youth Fellowship Program 2022 in the USA
International Students are advised to apply for Hurford Youth Fellowship Program 2022 in the USA. International students can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue this Fellowship. The Hurford Youth Fellowship 2022 is designed for self-motivated individuals who want to learn and gain experience in leadership through an online platform while also encouraging active participation among youth activists around the world. The Fellow will serve as a regional/national focal point and work with the Hurford Youth Fellowship Alumni Network to stay engaged and lead the activities of the World Youth Movement at the end of each fellowship at the NED. Also, check the similar scholarship opportunity: HKUST Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong 2022
The Hurford Youth Fellows Program 2022 is being offered by the National Endowment for Democracy (NED). The Hurford program strives to improve leadership, organizational abilities, and the potential of emerging democratic leaders all around the world. Two young activists spend four months a year at the NED as part of the Hurford program, growing their worldwide network, learning from activists in democratic movements around the world, and contributing to the global struggle for democracy and the world’s development. Especially the democratic youth movement. To attract engaged young activists from all across the world, the Fellows must hold online debates. Don’t miss the chance to study abroad for free: Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship 2022
Yearly, the United States government offers numerous scholarships, fellowships, and internships to international students. One of these fellowships is the Hurford Youth Fellowship Program 2022 in the United States. The Hurford youth fellowship program is based in Washington, D.C. If you are an overseas student interested in studying in the United States, don’t miss out on this opportunity to study for free.
Brief Description of Hurford Youth Fellowship Program 2022 in the USA:
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Eligible Country: International
- Scholarship Country: United States
- No. of Scholarships: Not specified
- Closing Date: 14th March 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- Each fellow receives a monthly stipend, health insurance, and round-trip transportation to and from Washington, DC, as well as the cost of living in the city.
- The scholarship recipients have a fully equipped office with Internet and e-mail access, as well as a restricted budget for community-wide fraternal phone calls.
- Staff from the World Movement Secretariat play an important role in assisting fellows in achieving their objectives by assisting them with their scholarship projects and engaging them in continuing talks regarding their work.
- The Democracy Resource Center (DRC) of the NED houses a library of some 20,000 books on democracy, including books, journals, beneficiary reports, and other publications.
- Experts from the DRC assist scholarship holders with their studies. Fellows have access to other libraries in the area if they require it.
Future scholarship recipients who are neither nationals nor permanent residents of the
- United States must apply for a D-1 guest visa before arriving in the country.
- The International Forum for Democratic Studies assists scholars in obtaining visas by providing them with the relevant paperwork.
Programs Offered by Hurford Youth Fellowship Program 2022 in the USA:
Hurford Youth Fellows will take part in strategic planning sessions. Research Organize and deliver presentations on the following democratic themes, as well as exchange information about them:
- Keep the democratic space open.
- Governance that is both inclusive and transparent
- Increasing democratic leadership effectiveness
Each fellow takes part in the following activities in more detail:
- Conduct research on a topic related to the aforementioned democratic issues.
- Creation of internet resources, such as A selection of publications and training resources relating to them;
- Facilitate online debates
- Contribute to the Global Movement/Youth Movement’s social media publications.
- Participation in the development and execution of other Global Movement / World Youth Movement initiatives; and
- Participate in pertinent Washington, DC events and discussions to gain a better understanding of topics and strengthen labour relations.
- Identify, compile, present, and creatively communicate the material and results of the conversation.
- During his scholarship, each fellow will give at least one formal presentation of his work.
- Presentations are often focused on the scholar’s study topic and may be open to the public or meant for a limited audience.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- The award is open to applicants under the age of 30 from any country.
- They must demonstrate a strong commitment to democratic activism and the promotion of democracy in their communities and around the world.
- Applicants who are members of civil society organizations are especially encouraged to apply.
- For communication purposes in general, a basic understanding of the English language is required for participation in the program. All documentation for the application must be written in English.
- It is not meant to support postdoctoral researchers or give scholarship funds or other forms of financial support to university or doctorate students.
- The program is not a degree-granting institution that offers academic courses. Furthermore, it does not provide financial assistance to those who seek to enroll in vocational training programs.
- Fellows are required to work full-time at the NED office in Washington, D.C. on their fellowship projects. Without the specific consent of World Movement Secretariat officials, fellows may not hold any other fellowships or work in any other capacity during the fellowship time.
- Prior to accepting a Hurford Fellowship, the candidate must notify the World Movement Secretariat of any additional fellowships or work opportunities that coincide with the fellowship time.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Short Resume/CV.
- Statement of purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters
The Closing date to apply Online for the Hurford Youth Fellowship Program 2022 in the USA is 14th March 2022. Also, check the similar scholarship opportunity: SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program United States [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for Hurford Youth Fellowship Program 2022 in the USA:
All the Application process is finished electronically.