Overview of International Excellence Scholarships 2023-24 in Switzerland:
Applications are invited to apply for International Excellence Scholarships 2023-24 in Switzerland. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Excellence Scholarships in University of St. Gallen. The award is available to excellent students to Pursue a Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree from Switzerland. Also apply for Morgan Stanley Internship Program 2023-24 | Morgan Stanley Paid Internship
The awards are granted to international excellent students for bachelors degree for three years. Students can continue their educational journey in Switzerland. The University of St. Gallen was established in 1898. It is a research university located in Switzerland. The University of St. Gallen also offers a lot of extracurricular activities, such as sports, music, and cultural events. According to international rankings, the university is considered among the world’s best business schools. Must check Point Park University Scholarship 2023-24 in USA | Fully Funded
International Excellence Scholarships 2020 Details:
- University: University of St. Gallen
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition Fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Switzerland
- Last Date: 30th April 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – LinkedIn
Learn Online for Free Einstein Forum Fellowship 2023-24 in Germany [Fully Funded]
Also check Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2023-24 in USA [Fully Funded]
The scholarship amount for the International Excellence Scholarships 2023-24 for Bachelors degree students covers the current tuition fees at the Bachelors Level (which runs for 6 semesters). At present, the selected candidate will receives an amount of CHF 6,252 per year and total amount for 3 years is CHF 18,756.
Every selected student under the Starr International Foundation Scholarships will get an amount of CHF 20,000/Year.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Bachelors degree students can apply in any academic field of Study available at the University.
- For masters degree these courses are available:
- Services and Communication
- International Affairs and Governance
- Banking and Finance
- Strategy and International Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Quantitative Economics and Finance
- International Law.
Check Malaysian International Scholarship MIS 2023-24 in Malaysia [Fully Funded]
- All International Students are eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- For Bachelors degree applicant must have high school certificate.
- To apply for Masters degree you must hold a bachelors degree.
- International students have to pass the admission test.
Guidelines for Motivation Letter & Video:
Letter of motivation:
- Motivation Letter must be between 600 Words
- You have to explain why you choose this study field and HSG
- Why you should be selected for this scholarship.
- Create a video with creativity is highly appreciated
- The candidate should introduce himself/herself in the video
- You have to present Your Resume (CV) with (origin and family is relevant)
- Extracurricular activities including filmic evidence. Reference persons can also appear in the video.
Check Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany [Fully Funded]
The last date to submission application for Excellence Scholarships at University of St. Gallen is 30th April 2023. So, students Apply before the deadline.
Application Procedure for International Excellence Scholarships:
Students can apply for International Excellence Scholarships 2023-24 in Switzerland. All detail and information is given in the Official link which is given below: