Overview of UniSA Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia:
Can International students get Scholarships in Australia? Yes! All international Students are advised to apply for the UNISA Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia. The University of South Australia offers fully-funded scholarships to pursue a Master’s degree or Ph.D. degree program. The Government of Australia opened more than scholarships for all students from all over the world. UniSA is a prestigious university in Australia. Also Check: International ILEM Summer School 2023 in Turkey [Fully Funded]
The University of South Australia every year providing a total of 300 scholarships will be awarded to international students for the full-time master’s degree program and Ph.D. Degree programs You can do a Master in Research (M.Phil) or a Ph.D. At the University of South Australia. You are lucky to have all kinds of educational fields.
The University of South Australia was founded in 1991. The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. According to QS World Rankings the University of South Australia is ranked within the top 300 universities worldwide. UniSA is the largest university in South Australia with approximately 37,000 students. You can apply for any scholarship program. Details about UniSA Scholarships 2023-24 are given below.
Details about UniSA Scholarships 2023-24:
- Degree Level: Master and PhD
- Financial benefits: Fully funded
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Eligibility: International
- Deadline: Different for every scholarship
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
UniSA Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia is fully funded and will pay all of the scholarship costs for those students who want to get higher education at this university.
- Living Allowance ($420 for Master, $ 840 for Doctorate)
- Leisure holiday
- Thesis Allowance
- Overseas Student Health Corps (OSHC)
- Sick leave (paid leave)
- All programs are available in the English language.
- Full tuition fees are covered.
Types of Scholarship:
The UniSA Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia provide the following scholarships to international students who are interested in this university.
- Research Training Program International (RTPi) Scholarships
- Enterprise Research Scholarship (ERS)
- International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS)
List of Programs offered by the University of South Australia:
All academic fields and majors are available and offered at the University of South Australia. You can apply in any field offered in UniSA Scholarships for International Students.
- Aboriginal studies
- Agricultural, veterinary, and food sciences
- Biological sciences
- Biomedical and clinical sciences
- Built environment and design
- Chemical sciences
- CommeAboriginal Studies
- Accounting and Finance
- Arts and Cultural Management
- Construction Management
- Data Science
- Education and Teaching
- Environmental Science
- Film and Television
- Financial Planning
- Health Science
- Human Resource Management
- Information Management
- Information Technology
- International MBA
- Medical Sonography
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Occupational Therapy
- Project Management
- Social Work
- Supply Chain Management
- Tourism and Event Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
Eligibility Criteria for UniSA Scholarships:
To be eligible for UniSA Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia applicants should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- You must have completed your bachelor’s degree.
- Generally, scholarship recipients must have first-class honors or equivalent.
- Recipients of an award must be enrolled as a candidate for a Master of Research or Ph.D. on a full-time basis. At the University of South Australia.
- Short Resume / CV
- Letter of intent or statement of purpose.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- All the Education Degrees and Details Marks Sheet
- Master’s degree transcript required.
- Passports for international students.
- Certificate of English proficiency from the last institute.
- If your previous degree is not in English then IELTS is required.
The last date to submit for application of UniSA Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia is not fixed it varies for every scholarship.
Application Process for UniSA Scholarships:
Interested students can apply online through the official website of the university. Check your eligibility, if you are eligible then apply for any subject in which you are interested. please visit the site and apply before the deadline. Follow the given official link: