Poland Government Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for Poland Government Scholarship 2023-24 at Wroclaw University of Science and Technology. Students from nationwide can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Doctoral Degrees. There will be No Application Fee. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business and Development subjects are available. Also Check worlds Best Scholarship: University of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada [Fully Funded]
Wroclaw Institution of Science and Technology is a technological university in the Polish city of Wroclaw. Since its inception, approximately 4,000 degrees have been granted each year, with over 80,000 graduates. In the yearly rankings of Polish universities, the university ratings are high. Students have their own self-government that oversees the majority of their business. The institution also collaborates with the Career Office, which assists students with the transition from study to employment. The National Ranking of Wroclaw University of Science and Technology 8th among all Poland Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 844th Number. Must Check: King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023-24 in Saudi Arabia [Fully Funded]
Poland Government offers a lot of Scholarships for International Students each year. 2021 International Student Scholarships at Wroclaw University of Science and Technology in Poland is also one of these scholarships. International applicants are eligible to apply for this bursary. It is a fully funded scholarship that covers all expenditures incurred while studying in Poland. If your most recent schooling was in English language, IELTS are not required for this bursary. Only students whose previous educational medium was not in English are needed to take an English language exam. Never pass up this opportunity to study with a full scholarship. Complete Details are in below lines:
Brief Description of Poland Government Scholarship 2023-24:
- Available Degrees: Doctoral
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Wroclaw University of Science and Technology·
- Scholarship Country: Poland
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Closing Date: 31st March 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study in Germany: Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany [Fully Funded]
- Award value: PLN 4 266 (gross) per month
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs Offered by Poland Government Scholarship :
All the Departments is Listed below so subjects of the that disciplines is available
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Electronics
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Faculty of Geoengineering, Mining and Geology
- Faculty of Environmental Engineering
- Faculty of Computer Science and Management
- Faculty of Mechanical and Power Engineering
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Faculty of Fundamental Problems of Technology
- Faculty of Microsystem Electronics and Photonics
- Faculty of Pure and Applied Mathematics
List of Eligible Countries for Poland Scholarship:
Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Philippines, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Colombia , Kosovo, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Vietnam.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
To be eligible for this scholarship, following conditions should be fulfilled:
- All the foreign Students can apply for this Scholarship.
- Masters Programs for Sciences and Humanities, and Undergraduate Programmes for Medical Sciences is scholarship qualification
- For PhD Degree Programs, Masters Transcript is mandatory.
- Good Academic Record.
- IELTS or TOFEL if Your last degree educational medium is not in English language.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Required documentations include:
- A master’s degree transcript is mandatory for the PhD programme.
- International students must have a passport.
- A concise resume/CV is required.
- A statement of intent.
- Only for PhD students should you submit a study plan or a research proposal.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Certificate of English Proficiency test from the final institute
- If your previous educational medium was not in English language, you will need to take IELTS.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Poland Government Scholarship 2023-24 is 31st March 2023.
Application Procedure for Poland Government Scholarship:
The application should be provided in two PDF files: one containing a scan of the application and the requisite signatures, and the other without signatures. We respectfully request that you deliver the scan as a pdf file; papers sent as pictures or image files will not be accepted.