Overview of World Health Organization Internship Program 2024:
All International Students are advised to apply for the World Health Organization Internship Program 2024. The WHO internship Program offers Diverse Internship Opportunities for Graduates and postgraduates to gain insight into WHO while enriching their knowledge and experience. The World Health Organization is a United Nations-specialized body. There is no need for an application fee. Also, Apply For Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 | Free Study in France
The 2023 WHO Internship Program is Fully Funded and will provide foreign students with internships in order to increase their skills and experience. For applicants from different countries who want to add to their exposure through practical projects, the World Health Organization has established this internship program. All participants from every country from different academic backgrounds to WHO programs that through practical assignments will enrich their educational experience.
Depending on the demands of the WHO technical unit and the intern’s availability, the duration of WHO internships is from six to twenty-four weeks. On the date of registration, you must be at least twenty years of age. All applications can be online through the official website of WHO Internship. The detail of the WHO Internship is given below:
Brief Description of the World Health Organization Internship Program:
- Available Degree: Undergraduates and Masters student
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: WHO member Countries.
- Internship Country: Varies
- Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- Deadline: No Deadline
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply For This: SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2024 in the USA [Fully Funded]
- As of January 2023, WHO is supporting students who need assistance with scholarships.
- Up to a certain number per duty station, Which will have scholarships. For each place to which the students apply, the number will be indicated.
- For all interns, the WHO offers prescription and accident protection.
Internships Programs Offered by World Health Organization Internship Program:
The 2024 Internship Program of the World Health Organisation proposes nearly a number of internship opportunities for foreign students in Master’s and Ph.D. programs. Following is the list of programs of internships are available:
- Administration & Management
- Medical & Health Related
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
For a more detailed and informative list of the fields of research available, please visit the official link of website.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Candidate must belong to a member nation of the WHO.
- Applicants must be 20 years or older.
- Also, recent graduates may apply.
- In either an undergraduate or graduate degree, the applicant must be a full-time student.
- These applicants do not apply if their parent, mother, or blood affiliation is a WHO staff member.
- A valid passport is required.
- Applicants must have a 1st degree in either social, educational, public health, or professional work for the WHO.
- The candidate has not been a participant in any prior WHO internship.
- An applicant must be proficient in one of the languages at work.
ٌRequired Documents for Scholarship:
The following documents are required alongside the Application Form:
- Updated C.V.,
- Certified copy of certificates and academic transcripts,
- Letters of recommendation
The last date to submit an application is the World Health Organization Internship Program 2024 is not fixed applicants may apply at any time.
Application Procedure for World Health Organization Internship:
You can visit the official website (link given below) to apply for this specific internship program and apply via the online portal along with uploading the necessary documentation. You can apply online for the World Health Organization Internship Program 2024. First of all, create an account in OpenWHO and log in according to this link: